Help / Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find our answers to frequently asked questions to us. We are sincere in all the answers we give.
- › When will I get an answer to my quote request?
- › Is it necessary to meet in person for korato.net to do our internet project?
- › Why do some projects show as [Offline] on the portfolio?
- › Would help me build a personal homepage?
- › Do korato.net sell template designs / use template designs?
- › Do korato.net provides documentation for their services?
- › Which software is prefered by korato.net?
- › I want to be a web designer / web developer, any suggestions?
- › Can I buy the photos in flash slide shows?
When will I get an answer to my quote request?
You will definitely have an answer 24/48 hours once you receive the confirmation email for your project quote request. If you use Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail email account, please check your Junk Mail folder as well. You might as well put @korato.net domain to your safe list.
We are currently based in Miami, Florida (USA) and Istanbul (Turkey), so due to the time difference we may take up to 48 hours to respond.
Is it necessary to meet in person for korato.net to do our internet project?
No, it's all up to you. As far as you can provide the needed material and content, we don't need to meet in person. 90% of our clients never met us in person. We talk over the phone, email back and forth until the project is online.
Why do some projects show as [Offline] on the portfolio?
It might be because of several reasons.
- • The project might be a CD-ROM, Intranet or client's internal project. Therefore no URL can be provided.
- • The project might not be online yet.
- • The project development is on going, although it's online.
- • The project we have done, might have been changed sothat we don't consider it as our project anymore.
- • The project owner company or business does not exist anymore.
Would help me build a personal homepage?
Do korato.net sell template designs / use template designs?
Unless our client asks for more than one websites to match each other, absolutely "No". We provide custom unique designs and development for each client or project until they are satisfied with the service we provide. We have neither plans nor intensions to use template design in the future.
Do korato.net provides documentation for their services?
Yes. We provide documentation for each project, if asked. Please indicate, before we start working on your project.
Which software is prefered by korato.net?
We use Notepad for ASP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, ASPX (VB.NET, C#.NET), JSP and PHP. It's not about being old-school, we don't like the code provided by the compilers. It's alot easier for top notch developers to type every single letter while programming. Most of the time compilers do insert some code that is not needed for the process and it's tougher to clean up later on. So we use notepad which is simple and don't add anything extra than what we ask for.
I want to be a web designer / web developer, any suggestions?
Well, be patient and browse alot. See what your future competitors do. Do not cheat and don't steal their codes or designs! Let them be you inspiration. You don't want to end up in Pirated Sites list.
When you get a project, finish it as soon as you can and look for another one right away. Do not wait fro customers to come to you in the beginning. If you are good at what you do, they will come to you in time.
Do not be platform or software loyal. For example, don't be neigher an Mac Apple web designer nor PC web designer. Don't be neither a windows user nor unix user. Be platform-free web designer or platfrom-free web developer. Even if you are not going to offer your customers, find out about new technologies and new developments on the web.
Can I buy the photos in flash slide shows?
Yes, please send us an email and we'll be happy to guide you how to buy the original electronic copies of the photos.
All photos are available in color 300 DPI and minimum 1600×1200 pixels (5.3"×4"). SOme photos might be available in larger sizes up to 2016×1134 pixels (6.7"×3.7").